1 . Collecting personal information:
– The information collected through our website will help JET Co., Ltd to:
• Support customers when purchasing our products
• Troubleshooting customers
• Provide you with the latest information on our Website
• Review and update the content and interface of Website
• Conduct customer surveys
• Implement promotional activities related to the products and services of journeyexpedition.com .
– To access and use certain services at journeyexpedition.com you may be required to register with our personal information (email, name, Telephone No. … ). All information declared to ensure the accuracy and legality.
– We may also collect information about the number of visits, including the number of pages you view, the number of links you click and other information related to the connection to journeyexpedition.com . We also collect information that Web browsers (Browser) you use when accessing the website journeyexpedition.com, including: IP address, browser type, language use, and the time Browser address access to.
2. Using personal information:
– journeyexpedition.com collects and uses your personal information for the purpose consistent and fully compliant with the contents of the ” Private Policy “.
– When necessary , we can use this information to contact you directly such as : send welcome letters , orders , letters of thanks , and technical information about security, you can receive a regular supply information of products , services, upcoming events or employment information if you subscribe to email notifications .
3. Sharing personal information:
– Except for the case of using personal information as described in this policy, we are committed to not disclose your personal information public.
– In some cases, we are able to rent a unit to conduct independent market research project and then your information will be provided for this unit to carry out the project . This third party will be bound by a confidentiality agreement under which they are allowed to use the information provided for the purpose of completing the project.
– We may disclose or provide your personal information in the case which is really necessary as follows : ( a) upon request of law enforcement agencies ; ( b ) in cases where we believe it will help us to protect their legitimate rights under the law ; ( c ) emergency and necessary to protect the personal safety of other members of JET Co., Ltd.
4 . Accessing personal information:
– Any time you can also access and edit your personal information under the appropriate link (journeyexpedition.com ) that we provide .
5 . Secured personal information :
– When you submit your personally identifiable information to us , you agree to the terms which we have mentioned above ,journeyexpedition.com committed to protecting the personal information of customers in every way possible . We will use information technology security such as: international standard PCI , SSL , … to protect this information from being retrieved , use or disclose unintended.
– However, due to technical limitations , no data can be transmitted over the internet connection which can be 100 % secure . Therefore , we can not give a firm commitment that the information you give us will be kept confidential absolutely safe , and we can not take responsibility in the event of unauthorized accessing personal information such as you voluntarily share information with others …. If you do not agree with the terms as described above, we recommend that you should not send information to us .
– So you should also recommends security information relating to your access password and you should not share with anyone else .
– If you are using a public computer, you should log out or exit all open windows Website .
6 . Using “Cookies “
– journeyexpedition.com use ” cookies ” to help personalize and maximize efficient use of your time online visitors .
– A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server . Cookies can not be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer . Cookies are uniquely assigned to your computer and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
– One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide the utility to save time when accessing your website or visit the website journeyexpedition.com again without re-registering available information.
– You can accept or reject cookies. Most Browser automatically accept cookies , but you can change the settings to refuse all cookies if you prefer . However, if you choose to decline cookies , that may hinder or negatively affected to some services and features on the website depends on cookies.
7 . Regulation on ” Spam ” :
– journeyexpedition.com really concerns the problem of Spam ( junk mail ) , the fake identities Email we sent . Therefore,journeyexpedition.com confirm only send email to you when and only when you have to register or use services from our system .
– journeyexpedition.com commitment not to sell , rent or lease your email from third parties . If you inadvertently receive unsolicited email from our system due to an unexpected cause, please click on the link from this email disclaimer attached, or notice directly to the website administrator .
8 . Policy changes :
– We can completely change the content in this site without prior notice , to suit the needs and demands of JET Co., Ltd as well as feedback from customers , if any . When updating the content of this policy, we will revise the time “Last Updated ” below .
– Content “Private Policy” applies only in journeyexpedition.com , not including or related to third parties to place ads or links in journeyexpedition.com . We encourage you to read the Private Policy and Safety of the third-party site before providing personal information to such sites. We are not responsible for any way for the content and legality of third party website.
– So, you agree that , when you use our website after editing means you have to admit, agree to comply with and trust in this edit . Therefore, we suggest that you preview the content of this page before accessing other content on the website and you should read and study carefully the content “Private Policy ” of each website that you are browsing.
9 . Contact Information :
– We always welcome comments , contact and feedback from you about the “Private Policy “. If you have questions related please contact us at the email address: [email protected]
10. Policy for children
• Child under 6 years old sharing room with two (2) adults without extra bed: Free of charge.
• Child from 6 – under 12 years old sharing room with two (2) adults without extra bed: 50% of charge
• Child from 6 – under 12 years old sharing room with two (2) adults with extra bed: 75% of charge
• Child under 12 years old sharing room with one (1) adult: 90% of charge
• Child from 12 years old and above: 100% of charge